You can help us raise money by doing what you already do - searching the internet and shopping online! Simply make www.goodsearch.com your default search engine or home page.
What Do I Do?
- Go to www.goodseach.com.
- Find the box below "WHO DO YOU GOODSEARCH FOR?"
- Type "Altadena Community Church"
- Click the "Verify" button.
- You should see the name of our church display.
- Then input your search terms in the SEARCH box, just as you would another search engine.
- If you have cookies enabled, your computer will remember ACC the next time you open the page, so you can quickly run your search.
How does it work?
- GoodSearch is powered by Yahoo! You get the same high-quality results.
- Advertisers pay to have their ads appear on search results pages. GoodSearch will direct 50% of that revenue to Altadena Community Church. (The other 50% pays for operations.)
What is GoodShop?
- Many world class merchants have agreed to donate a small portion of their revenue to the charity of your choice.
- By accessing the merchant's online shopping website from the GoodShop page, the donation will be automatic.
How Do I Use GoodShop?
- From the GoodSearch home page, click the GoodShop link, or go directly to www.goodshop.com
- Be sure Altadena Community Church still shows as your designated charity.
- Search for a store by name, or select it from the drop-down list.
- Clicking on the store name will take you to that company's website.
- Then just shop as you normally would!
- The donation to ACC will vary by company (typically .5% to 2% of your purchase, but sometimes up to 30%).
What if I have Questions?
- From the GoodSearch home page, click the "How It Works" link.